Two years ago this week, we launched Microsoft 365, an integrated set of apps and services designed to help customers transform workplace collaboration, streamline business processes, and protect critical information. At the center of Microsoft 365 is Microsoft Teams, the hub for teamwork that combines chat, video meetings, calling, and files into a single, integrated app. More than 13 million people now use Teams on a daily basis—and more than 19 million people use it weekly. With availability in 53 languages across 181 markets, Teams is powering teamwork for customers around the world, including Emirates, FedEx, Lexmark, The Adecco Group, KONE, and McCann Worldgroup.
As part of extending Teams to every worker across all industries, today we’re announcing new capabilities in four areas that make it easier for customers to use Teams to communicate and collaborate.
1. Prioritize time-sensitive communication
Two new features in Teams will ensure that important messages get through.
– Priority notifications alert recipients of time-sensitive messages, pinging a recipient every two minutes on their mobile and desktop until a response is received.
– Read receipts in chat displays an icon to indicate when a message you sent has been read by the recipient. Priority notifications and read receipts are starting to roll out this month.
2. Easily manage communications within and across teams
– Announcements allow team members to highlight important news in a channel and are a great way to kick off a new project, welcome a new colleague, or share results from a recent marketing campaign
– Channel cross posting allows you to post a single message in multiple channels at the same time.
– Channel moderation allows moderators to manage what gets posted in a channel and whether a post accepts replies. Announcements is rolling out now. Channel moderation and channel cross posting are coming soon.
3. Make it easier for Firstline Workers to manage their schedules and receive updates
– The new time clock feature in the Teams Shifts module allows workers to clock in and out of their work shifts and breaks right from their Teams mobile app. Managers have the option to geo-fence a location to ensure team members are at the designated worksite when clocking in or out.
– Targeted communication allows team members to message everyone in a specific role at the same time by @mentioning the role name in a post. For example, you could send a message to all cashiers in a store or all nurses in a hospital.
Time clock is rolling out now. Targeted communication will start rolling out in August 2019.
4. IT administrators: Easily deploy the Teams client and manage policies for everyone in your organization
– The Teams client is now available to existing installations of Office 365 ProPlus on the Monthly Channel
– Policy packages in the Teams admin center enable IT admins to apply a pre-defined set of policies across Teams functions, such as messaging and meetings, to employees based on the needs of their role (Source: Microsoft.com)
VIETBAY is the leading companyr of intelligent manufacturing solutions and software asset optimization in Vietnam and a Gold Partner of Microsoft Vietnam, we are committed to providing customers with the Best solution: – Guaranteed service – Optimal cost.
For more details, please contact us:
VIETBAY IT TEAM
Hotline: 091 929 5529
Email: [email protected]
Website: www.vietbay.com.vn | www.phanmembanquyen.com