Vietbay would like to update our customers about the latest launch of SQL Server 2022.
New enhancements in SQL Server 2022 include cloud connectivity, disaster recovery management, and support for analytics and administrative data.
Highlights of the latest SQL Server version
- Business continuity through disaster recovery with fully-managed Azure SQL Managed Instance
- Seamless analytics for your on-premises operational SQL Server data with Azure Synapse Link
- Visibility and governance over your entire data estate with Microsoft Purview
Beyond connecting to Azure, SQL Server 2022 also delivers accelerated query performance with Intelligent Query Processing innovation and enhanced security through SQL Server Ledger to ensure data integrity.
In order to build on this innovation, Microsoft is adjusting the price of SQL Server by 10% starting January 2023
- The new price applies to SQL Server instances including Enterprise, Starndard & Web, across all channels. This update does not affect the price of Pay-as-you-go or any other Azure SQL services.
- This price adjustment is due to the innovations and scalability in the new version of SQL Server
- Additionally, this is the first time in a decade that Microsoft has rose the price of SQL Server, during that time more than 50 new features have been added to the product.
For more information, please contact:
Phone/Viber/Zalo/Whatsapp: 091929 5520
Email: [email protected]
Webisite: www.vietbay.com.vn * www.cadcamcae.vn * www.vietbay.edu.vn